Cheesy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
CHEESY CREAMY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Author: Natalie Baugh
- 8-10 ounces (2 handufls) fresh spinach, I like to tear it apart with my hands before I add it into the mixing bowl
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped organic cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons Ricatta
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic
- 1 Tbsp of fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp of dried basil and oregano mix
- A little dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degress.
- Take whipped organic cream cheese and add it to a medium sized. Add the torn spinach, artichokes, yogurt, and ricotta. Mix everything very well and then add garlic, rosemary, dried basil and oregano salt and the dash of cayenne to taste. Fresh spinach will always reduce when cooking.
- Place in an 8x8 pan and bake in the oven at for about 20 minutes total. After 10 minutes of cooking, take the dish out of the oven and mix it well. Place back into the oven and bake for about 10 more minutes. Allow the top to get nice and toasty.
- Serve with a whole wheat crackers and watch it disappear before your eyes!