Baked Summer Vegetables
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
Recipe: by Natalie Baugh
- 5- 8 long untrimmed carrots
- 1/4 cup of cut up organic green beans
- 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 tsp salt & pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. of dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. of dried (or fresh) rosemary (Fresh is preferred)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. of fresh parmesan
- Take out a baking sheet and preset the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the vegetables and chop up the green beans, zucchini, mushrooms and onions.
- Arrange and spread out the vegetables on a long baking sheet
- Poor the olive oil and the spices over the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the parmesan cheese over the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Place in the oven for 20 min or until the carrots are soft enough to stick a fork through with ease.
- Serve and enjoy!