Baked Cinnamon Peaches
Local organic raw honey
Raw organic vanilla extract
non-sweetened Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Slice peaches in half (leave the skin on, we want that fiber! :) )
3. Place sliced peaches in a cat iron skillet, a stainless steel pane, or a glass baking dish.
4. Place a stainless steel saute pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium/low.
5. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 3 tbsp. of honey, 2 tsp. of vanilla extract and cinnamon for taste. Mix together well on the stove for a couple of minutes. Do not leave on the stove for too long, otherwise it may burn!
6. Drizzle the sauce over the halved peaches
7. Coat the peaches in the sauce so that every part of the peach is covered
8. Begin cooking the peaches by flipping them over so the backside is facing up
9. Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes total. After 15 minutes take the peaches out and flip them back over so that the halved side is facing up. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the halved side.
10. After 30 min pull out and set it into your prettiest little bowl. Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt and listen to your taste buds sing!