Homemade Pumpkin Butter
1. organic heavy whipping cream
2. 3-4 Tbsp of Pumpkin Puree
3. 3 tsp of Pumpkin Spice
4. 1 tsp Cinnamon
5. A jar with a tight lid
6. 1 Tbsp of honey
1. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the jar and seal the lid tight.
2. Go get a little kid with too much energy or get ready to use this as your daily workout! Its time to SHAKE. THAT. BUTTER. You will now be shaking this jar for about 30 minutes. Make sure to shake it well, and shake it consistently. If you stop shaking for too long, it may ruin the outcome of the butter.
3. After about 30 minutes, you will feel the butter separate in the jar. I can usually tell the butter has separated when it sounds like I am water in the jar.
4. After the butter is well separated, drain the buttermilk by using either a strainer or cheesecloth. Try to drain as much of the liquid as possible.
5. Separate the butter into a bowl and add 3-4 Tbsp of pureed pumpkin. Then add in the spices and honey, and whisk really well.
6. Spread the butter over fresh bread and enjoy!